Quartz is one of the hardest mineral in nature and its physical and chemical properties are stable。 Composed of up to 94% of quartz and supported by our high-tech, Khan® can restore the excellent inherent attributes of quartz and combine the assurance of excellent quality with great design and beautiful colors, which can make you life comfortable and charming。
Faceted quartz particulates define a Khan® kitchen countertop, adding depth and texture to a consistent color. A choice of more than 80 colors with varied crystal sizes allows you to complement any design.
Khan® is substantially harder than granite countertops. That means it’s not only more impact resistant, it also doesn’t require any periodic sealing. Natural stone countertops should be chemically resealed every year or more. Khan® is also non-porous, making it nearly maintenance-free as it resists bacterial growth and stains unlike other natural surface materials. Beauty meets functionality when you can spill milk on a quartz surface as artfully crafted as Khan® . Applications：
Khan® will enhance any home construction or constructional project, not only used as tops, walls, but also floor etc. Here are a few common uses:
- Kitchen countertops, backsplashes and table tops
- Bathroom countertops, vanity tops, tub-decks
- Windowsills and shower-walls
- Bar-tops and table-tops
- Lavatories and public washrooms
- Wall surfaces and other decorations.
- Transaction decks and cash-wraps
- Reception areas and work-stations
- Food service areas and work-stations 皇冠足彩APP
- Specialty kiosks and fixtures